We are increasingly introducing greenery to our surroundings. As it turns out, it is not only aesthetic values that decides about it - the benefits of staying among plants are much greater in recent times and some of those are:
1. Psychological. According to research, plants have a major impact in any interior, making them more relaxing and stimulating. In addition, they can also help increase our self-esteem, well-being and make us more optimistic, reducing stress, anxiety and depression.
2. Cognitive. It is hard to believe, but the plants increases mental abilities, improves concentration and memory, leading to better results. This strengthens attention and awareness, bringing peace and harmony to the recipient.
3. More oxygen, less carbon dioxide. . After a series of tests carried out by many scientists, it turned out that having plants indoors could improve air quality. Greenery reduces the level of carbon dioxide - the reason for feeling drowsy; it can also significantly reduce the level of toxins that are turned into dust. So that we can breathe effortlessly, we need more oxygen, which is supplied by the plants.
4. Fresh air in the interior. The air in the room may be more polluted than outside air. Plants are considered one of the best filterers. They remove chemicals in the scientific process and absorb dust, converting them into healthy oxygen necessary for breathing.
5. Chance for greenery. Placing plants at home, we keep them away from unexpected, difficult weather conditions. At the same time, they are a decorative element that can improve the appearance of the interior, bringing life to the boring recesses and areas of every space.
How to introduce greenery into interiors?
Greenery in the interior can be used in a variety of configurations. Below are some tips for using plants in our environment.
In our homes there are certain corners that have not been fitted yet by any furniture. In this case, you can place the plant there, remembering, however, to choose a larger size, fully occupying the entire space. This is especially useful if the surface is limited - making the room look larger.
If we have limited space in our home, and we do not want to sacrifice it for plant pots, it may be an alternative idea to hang them. In this way, we use all the other nooks and at the same time brighten the interior. Thanks to the good selection of plants, we can give color to even boring, predictable areas. The only thing to remember is the appropriate protection of hanging pots.
For a more complex effect, you should think about the entire wall covered with greenery. It can be an ideal solution for any undeveloped interior space. Thanks to this, you can independently decide on the size and shape, choosing the right home plants that will suit the environment and create unique configurations.
For interior decoration, especially tables in the dining room, potted or cut flowers may be necessary. In the case of the living room you can choose flowering deciduous plants, which make the rooms seem larger. Regardless of the type of room, the introduction of greenery will provide a relaxing atmosphere.
We often encounter a situation where previously designed areas turn out to be too large and are not used or remain empty. It can also make us feel the lack of intimacy. By adding properly designed internal partitions, we will isolate a specific space in order to develop the surface in accordance with our needs. For this purpose, we can also use greenery, creating "natural privacy".
Modern design also introduces trees as a central decoration in the interior. There are many species available that are adapted to the indoor climate. It is worth focusing on the selection of plants that are easy to maintain and cultivate and omit, for example, a fern or bamboo tree. The use of such decorations gives a guaranteed visual effect.
For those who have a passion for gardening and can not be satisfied with the garden outside, the solution may be to bring the garden inside. First of all, the available space should be planned, taking into account the floor system that has been installed and the appropriate selection of greenery. However, no matter where we place your Zen garden, we should always consider the needs of plants.
Corridors, usually as long routes of communication, do not have to be boring at all. We can revive them by introducing fresh plants and blooming flowers; thanks to this, they will look very inviting. A very effective treatment is the introduction of greenery in a place that is immediately visible after opening the entrance door to the room - guests are welcomed by a fresh and attractive interior.
Indoor swimming pools are now becoming more and more popular among private investments. The only way to give them a more tropical style is to introduce the appropriate greenery. Palm-like plants will not only be decorative elements, but can also increase the humidity in the room.
Another way to introduce greenery is the winter garden. The room should be well-lit by natural light through translucent roofs and walls. As the orangery functions as a space filled with vegetation and is very sunny, we can grow different kinds of greenery here. Being in such interiors is very relaxing and relaxing.
Of course, there are several other ways to introduce greenery into the interior. However, remember to choose the right plants for your intended décor. It is not difficult, just like we do at MOOOD STUDIO, you just need to demonstrate creative skills and think about the effect that satisfies us. Get inspired and liven up your interior today!
If you need help using greenery in your interiors, MOOOD STUDIO also provides services in this area. Please contact us to discuss details.